A professional psychologist and skilled clinician can help individuals in many aspects of their lives, including in their personal lives and in the workplace. Sometimes, all that is needed is a limited evaluation or coaching to get through a time of crisis or indecision. A short-term consultation is one way I can help you find clarity, so you can move forward.
I’m available for several types of consultation:
- Physician Wellness – As part of the Travis County Medical Society, I see local physicians for wellness coaching.
- Healthcare Consultations – Psychologists, mental health workers, nurses and other healthcare providers may need help for burn-out, compassion fatigue and other stressors and challenges.
- Civil Service Appeals – I am appointed by the City of Austin Civil Service Commission to sit on Appeal Boards for applicants to the training academies for the Austin Fire Department, Police Department, and EMS.
- Second Opinions – Have you received testing or a diagnosis from another provider and want a second opinion?
- Executive Coaching – For professionals looking to improve their productivity, leadership and effectiveness, you can request an executive coaching session.
Let’s Get Started
If you’re ready for one-on-one help for the challenges or dilemmas you may be facing, contact me at 512-627-3583 to set up an appointment. You may ask how will you know if I am the right fit for working with you. There are many benefits of a therapeutic relationship. I offer complementary, 15-minute appointments so we can meet each other, and you can get your questions answered. I’d be very happy to work with you.